EXPerienceMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXPerienceMS
EXPerienceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow's Gm App (Edited according to GM App Guide)

Go down

Hollow's Gm App (Edited according to GM App Guide) Empty Hollow's Gm App (Edited according to GM App Guide)

Post  Hollow Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 pm

my name is hollow (tony in rl) i have been a GM 2 times in 2 servers but the server was closed. i was once a lvl 3 and a lvl 4 gm. im 17 years old. i enjoy this server because it has lots of friendly and active GMs unlike most private servers i have played (about 7). it also has lots of active players and awesome rates.

Name:Tony Lopez

Date: 10/27/09

Time Zone and Hours Online: i play 3-8 hours everyday including weekdays usually on 7:30 EST-12:30 EST but sometimes longer.

EXP:GM in BerserkMS and SGM in DagonMS
Why i want to be Gm:Because i want to ban the hackers ruining the server and have more active GM on the server. Plus i love hosting events. I also helped some new players in the server who has lots of questions regarding the server.

What will i do to help the server:I also want to help advertise and make the server more active and popular. I will also host event when im allowed to and players wants me to.
What will i do if some1 is fighting: First i will tell them to stop. Then i will warn them 1 last time to chill or be jailed. If they still dont stop i will jail them until they r sorry.
If theres a hacker: i will either ban them or jail them according to the hacks they were using and screenshot it to Gino.
Other Info:I love helping ppl and hosting events. I'm online everyday without doubt exept if i have internet connection problems or on trip (like once every 3 months... or 2.)
I live in New York so i go by EST time. My IGN was originally Hollow501 changed to Hollow. I have been playing this server for nearly 2 weeks.[b]

Last edited by Hollow on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fix some info and spellings)
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down