EXPerienceMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXPerienceMS
EXPerienceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIEs App :)

2 posters

Go down

PIEs App :) Empty PIEs App :)

Post  -->PIE Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 am

IGN: ilykPie

How Many Hours Can You Play: Weekday about 4hrs and weekends 5-6hrs i think.

Time Zone: +8 GMT Singapore

Why Do You Want to Be GM: I want to become a GM of EXPerienceMS because... because....(a little longer).... .... i want to help the server, host events for those people in Singapore because like no GM is in our timezone and we always cant participate in events. I myself only can participate in events on weekends because i on early in the morning(Your afternoon/night) !! PIE FTW !!

How Many Servers You Been GM on:I've not been a GM on a v62 server but i have on v55 servers, ShanksMS & Blueberryms(this one was v62 for like a week but it closed)

AnyThing Else We Should Know:My name is Justin but i prefer to be called PIE. I'm 13... i live on Earth, on land, in a country which name starts with the letter S, In a house, i was sitting on a chair when making this app, with wheels, 5 wheels, circle wheels, i was also looking at my monitor when making this app...(this is pretty useless info) Breathing, smelling, eating PIE, thinking what to type & typing.

Afro wishes u luck PIE Afro likes pie too afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro king king
-->PIE
-->PIE

Back to top Go down

PIEs App :) Empty Re: PIEs App :)

Post  Thirteen Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 pm

GOOD LUCK TOO PIE~ xDD
Thirteen
Thirteen

Back to top Go down

PIEs App :) Empty Re: PIEs App :)

Post  -->PIE Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 am

ty Shocked