EXPerienceMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EXPerienceMS
EXPerienceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinc's Application (added questions)

2 posters

Go down

Jinc's Application (added questions) Empty Jinc's Application (added questions)

Post  Jinc Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Name: Kent

IGN: Jinc

How Many Hours Cam You Play: I can play about 7 hours on weekdays and on the weekends till when ever.

Time Zone: PST-8:00

Describe Yourself, Briefly : Currently in high school, got high grades at school and I show a lot of respect and friendship towards other people. 15 years of age, have many friends because I'm not a slacker or mean to any one. I also wrestle at my high school, given thoughts that I might want to be a UFC fighter when I become older.

Y Do You Wanna Be GM: I know I am right for this job because I am very serious about the work I do and am very dedicated. You can't be to serious that would be no fun, so yes you should be able to have some fun along the road. I know most of the codes, I understand how to help some one on where to train for certen levels, or where to find a item, I usually make daily rounds around the maps for many reasons.
It's really hard to make me mad, since I do believe this is the internet o.o which is logical and one shouldn't get heated over anothers harsh words no matter what they say and, its a job of course weather your paid or not you. If I have a chance even a little chance to help people I will no matter what, I've seen people go out of their way to help others, I've even seen how other kids like to hurt others. I have more experince then most people I know, I speant most of my life learning everything I know about the computer, and alot from my father, you could say I'm a huge sexy nerd Very Happy. You should always show respect to everyone.

Will you abuse your powers as a GM : As the saying goes, power corrupts; and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Regardless of which position I find myself in or stumble into, my self-taught principles as listed above, will enable me to lead myself with honorable intent and modesty; which will in turn allow me to lead others in an excellent manner. That makes it a no.

How Many Severs You Been GM on: I've had quite a few GM experience in maple private servers. One of my favorite server was ChampMS, eventually it got shutdown. I had other experience in other server but I forgot their names.
And I possess experience pertaining to the utilitarian and administrative duties, as well as the demeanor required of a GM. Though I have insufficient experience pertaining to in-game GM operations, I have a resolute ambition and earnest enthusiasm to ascertain, comprehend, assimilate information quickly; and to translate my knowledge rapidly into efficient and necessary forms of action.

AnyThing Else We Should Know:
Average Teenager~

Contacting ways : The best way to contact me is through aim because I'm online every day. AIM: discjockeyjay

Last edited by Jinc on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinc
Jinc

Back to top Go down

Jinc's Application (added questions) Empty Re: Jinc's Application (added questions)

Post  Thirteen Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 pm

wowie zowie cool app!
GL !! :D
btw when the server is up feel free to add me!
IGN ish Thirteen :3
Thirteen
Thirteen

Back to top Go down

Jinc's Application (added questions) Empty Re: Jinc's Application (added questions)

Post  Jinc Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Thirteen wrote:wowie zowie cool app!
GL !! Very Happy
btw when the server is up feel free to add me!
IGN ish Thirteen :3

Thx Razz Cool affraid lol! afro geek flower
Jinc
Jinc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down